Highlighted
Jemmy123 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT 12.00 cannot recognize java swing components with java 1.7.0_55

Hello,

I am evaluaitng UFT 12.00 build 0511 for testing our java swing application with java 1.7.0_55-b13, java support is enabled during UFT startup. Unfortunately the Object Spy tool cannot recognize any swing component - only the window itself is recognized correctly - and no script can be recorded on my application.

Can you please give me a hint about what to do?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Jemmy

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. ALM115_user Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: UFT 12.00 cannot recognize java swing components with java 1.7.0_55

We also facing same issue. UFT 12.0 is not work for Java Swing 1.7.

One more thing which need to observe here is that it work for some machine where as not for maximum machines.

Can anyone get solutions for it?

Thanks

Rohit

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.