Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. yonashamailov Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

UFT (12.53) Not exiting /stuck in the End of Action (script)

Jump to solution

UFT (12.53) Not exiting /stuck in the End of Action (script)
ExitAction not leaving action

when i run main QTP test it stuck and cannot exit, (doesn't continue to next action from main Test action)
it stack in the end of Action (doesn't matter if there is "ExitAction" or not)
my main Test project includes calls to external actions (some external actions have also a call to another external actions )

qtp version: UFT 12.53

I tried followings but they doesn't help

*restart qtp machine

Methods of Error Handling in the VBScript
#1) On Error Resume Next
#2) On Error GoTo 0

Errors may include any of the following:
#1) Making use of Exist property to check the existence of an object before making any operations on the same.
#2) Synchronization techniques to deal with the delay and wait for operations inside a script.
#3) Making use of an Option Explicit statement to avoid misspelled words or spelling problems.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor..

Re: UFT (12.53) Not exiting /stuck in the End of Action (script)

Jump to solution

Hi All,

solution: we upgraded our uft 12.53 to new version: UFT 14.03. this solves the described issue in the discussion.

Yona

0 Likes
2 Replies
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello ,

QTP masters, I need your help.

This qtp main Test sometimes runnig & finshing completely, and sometimes stuck in end of some external Action as described in the discussion.

Thanks, waiting for some help.

0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi All,

solution: we upgraded our uft 12.53 to new version: UFT 14.03. this solves the described issue in the discussion.

Yona

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.