Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. MelissaRose Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

UFT 14.03 Help Menu Not Working

Jump to solution

I just installed UFT 14.03 on my Windows 10 machine, and most of the options on the help menu don't work. I click on them and nothing happens. Only a couple of options under Useful Links .  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling UFT, and that resolved the problem for about an hour, and then it reverted back to it's previous state. Anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you resolve it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor..

Re: UFT 14.03 Help Menu Not Working

Jump to solution

Turns out it was a corrupted installation.  It contacted support, and they sent me a new zip file that worked.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Juan Carlos Blanco Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

It seems the instllation was corrupted, have you installed UFT with Full Admin Rights? also what kind of installation did you followed? ans did you donlowad the softare from Microfocus site?

Regards,

Juan Carlos. 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

hi, there

You can visit the online version here:

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/uft/

thanks.

James

0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Yes, I did download from the MicroFocus site and install UFT with full admin rights, and it's still not working for me.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks!

0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Turns out it was a corrupted installation.  It contacted support, and they sent me a new zip file that worked.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.