Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
Guigz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UFT Freeze Saving Insight Objects

Hello, 

I have UFT 12.50 and some troubles with it. 

I have a lot of insight objects in my global repository. Sometimes, after making several modifications and save, UFT freeze on the saving dialog (attachment) The only way to quit is to kill the process UFT. I lost all of my work !

I'm not really sure that come from insight objects but that's my lonely idea.

Have you got any ideas to help me ?

Guigz

0 Likes
1 Reply
swaroopjoshi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: UFT Freeze Saving Insight Objects

Yes it has to be due to insight objects. Best way would be to avoid using them as much as possible.

Just curious - what are you automating by the way, since you mentioned you have lots of insight objects.

Accept as solution/Give Kudos to the author if the piece of information answered/helped you to solve your problem.
All the thoughts here are mine not related to my employer nor anyone.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.