Absent Member.. zxjane Absent Member..
Absent Member..

UFT: HW support

Jump to solution

One part of the document is asking if the following hardware is supported by UFT.

IBM X Series

AIX P Series

HP Superdome

AS400-Power 6 (9117 MMA, 8209 ESA)

IBM POS Terminal (SurePOS)

Wincor POS Terminal (Bettle I8)

These are their machine where their applications and database are installed. Are these supported?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. vzamoraz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: UFT: HW support

Jump to solution

Hello,

There is no Product availability Matrix for hardware support.

What UFT needs is a minimum hardware requirements

Memory:                              Minimum of 2 GB when no more than three add-ins are loaded simultaneously.
                                                        Note: An additional 512 MB of RAM are required when using a virtual machine.
                                                        Additional memory is required when loading more add-ins and when using the Save movie                                                           to results option to capture movies during run sessions.

Color Settings:                   High Color (16 bit).
         Graphics Card:                   Graphics card with 64 MB video memory.
         Free Hard Disk Space:     2 GB of free disk space for application files and folders.
                                                        You must also have an additional 1 GB of free disk space on the system disk (the disk on                                                               which the operating system is installed).

Browser:                              Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or a later supported version.

Computer Processor:      1.6 Ghz or higher.

Of course a windows operating system: For a complete list of all supported operating systems, browsers, and development environments, see the HP Unified Functional Testing Product Availability Matrix attached 

You can check the above details on this post as well: Minimum system requirements for Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 11.5

HP support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. vzamoraz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: UFT: HW support

Jump to solution

Hello,

There is no Product availability Matrix for hardware support.

What UFT needs is a minimum hardware requirements

Memory:                              Minimum of 2 GB when no more than three add-ins are loaded simultaneously.
                                                        Note: An additional 512 MB of RAM are required when using a virtual machine.
                                                        Additional memory is required when loading more add-ins and when using the Save movie                                                           to results option to capture movies during run sessions.

Color Settings:                   High Color (16 bit).
         Graphics Card:                   Graphics card with 64 MB video memory.
         Free Hard Disk Space:     2 GB of free disk space for application files and folders.
                                                        You must also have an additional 1 GB of free disk space on the system disk (the disk on                                                               which the operating system is installed).

Browser:                              Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or a later supported version.

Computer Processor:      1.6 Ghz or higher.

Of course a windows operating system: For a complete list of all supported operating systems, browsers, and development environments, see the HP Unified Functional Testing Product Availability Matrix attached 

You can check the above details on this post as well: Minimum system requirements for Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 11.5

HP support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.