Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Contributor.. James4 Contributor..
Contributor..

UFT cannot connect to Aotopass LS 10.7

Hello guys,

We recently setup new servers dedicated for UFT licensing. After installing APLS and license key file we tried connecting. It kept saying 'License server is not available'. 
We tried to ping the server from client side, it was able to do that, we checked port 5814, that is open as well.

Already opened a ticket like a week ago, still no reponse.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: UFT cannot connect to Aotopass LS 10.7

Hi,

Could you please let me know your version of UFT? Also the ticket number that you have with support?

10.7 is a LS that is by default compatible with 14.50 only, so if you are trying to connect to another versions of UFT you will face error, unless you configure the server to do so.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,

0 Likes
Contributor.. James4 Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: UFT cannot connect to Aotopass LS 10.7

So, they have finally reached out to me.

I am using version UFT 14.00 with Auotpass 10.7. It seems that there is an issue with that combination. I've attached a doc regarding that.

There's a workaround for that issue to be fixed or if do you want to go that workaround path(see attached doc), the easier way is to upgrade from your UFT 14.00 to UFT 14.50. I chose the upgrade path, since that was already in the horizon.

Will let you know if that has fixed the issue once I'm done with the upgrade.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.