Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
eaglealai
New Member.

UFT license error

I had UFT 12.51 on my Windows 10 computer.

When I installed UFT 14, it removed my old UFT.

I can't also use the trial version because of a license problem.

Please, let me know what I can do.

This is impacting  my work.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: UFT license error

Hello, 

Can you pelase send an scrrenshot of the error? 

Did you upgrate the license? For a new version you need a new file. 

Please check if your windows 10 version build its supported: https://admhelp.microfocus.com/uft/en/PAM/UFT_14.xx_PAM.pdf  

If the issue persinst you can open a case with UFT support. 

Thanks & Regards, 

0 Likes
eaglealai2
New Member.

My old UFT 12.51 had a concurrent license downloaded from ALM.

I tried upgrading and that didn't work.

I also tried to remove everything around UFT and then installing the demo without any luck.

My Windows 10 is version 1079. So, it should be supported according to the PDF suggested.

2019-02-25_10-05-01.png

0 Likes
RajkumarR Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

It's probably your license server that's problematic & not Windows. Check if your AutoPass license server version is compatible with UFT version. PAM has a section for it.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.