Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
patilrahul2730 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

UFT results comparison

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using UFT 12.52. I am reporting the results through Reporter.Report events. I want to compare current UFT results with the past past results line by line and the differences should be reported in a text file.

Can anyone please explain what would be the best method to do it?

Note: I am not generating UFT results in the text file but only generating the result differences in the text file.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor.

Re: UFT results comparison

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have found the solution. It is the XSL templates provided by UFT. You can edit these templates and use those as a reference for the report generation.

For e.g. : I dont want to see the test name and the time in the report. So i deleted the test name and the time from the reference xsl template and hence i got the expected fields in the report generated.

Hope this can help others.

Thank you,

Rahul

0 Likes
1 Reply
Valued Contributor.

Re: UFT results comparison

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have found the solution. It is the XSL templates provided by UFT. You can edit these templates and use those as a reference for the report generation.

For e.g. : I dont want to see the test name and the time in the report. So i deleted the test name and the time from the reference xsl template and hence i got the expected fields in the report generated.

Hope this can help others.

Thank you,

Rahul

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.