Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Gan-Orgil Baatarkhuu Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

UFT test scheduler

Hello guys ?

hope you're doing well. 

I have one question here - How you schedule tests in UFT ? Is there any option to configure my tests with prospect time and day ? 

Thank you for suggestion :) 

Gan-Orgil Baatarkhuu 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: UFT test scheduler

Hi there,

Hope you are doing fine.

You can use "Scheduled Tasks" to launch UFT and run your script. Look under Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools...

A command line like this should do the trick:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Focus\Unified Functional Testing\bin\cmdrv" -usr "C:\Documents and Settings\Clark\Desktop\Examples and Corrections\Booo ya\Booo ya.usr"

Make sure you get right down to the ".usr" file.

Hope this information was useful.

If you find this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the pond show your appreciation.

Best regards,

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I've used Jenkins in the past, ther is a UFT addin for Jenkins.

Many years ago I used a 3rd party utility called 'Multi-Test Manager' where you could schedule batches of tests to run up to a week in the future.

Mark Smith.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.. Jay Krishna Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Option1: You can use "Windows Task Scheduler"

• Create VBS file to trigger your scripts using AOM.
  • Use Windows Task Scheduler to trigger the vbs file.

Option2: You can use "Test Batch Runner"

Test Batch Runner enables you to run tests in a collective, successive test run.

Tests are run individually but sequentially in a single session.

Eg:

UFTBatchRunnerCMD.exe -source "C:\users\MySample.mtb"
UFTBatchRunnerCMD.exe -source "C:\users\APITest1
UFTBatchRunnerCMD.exe -source "C:\users\GUITest1" -parameter "Parameter1=UFT;Parameter2=Test"
UFTBatchRunnerCMD.exe -visible N -source "C:\users\MySample.mtb"

0 Likes
Gan-Orgil Baatarkhuu Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Thank u guys for your suggestion, 

i will report after tryed your solutions :)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.