UFT14.02/Win10/IE11/Windows Authentication = browser Crash
If I open UFT with no add-ins, then IE works fine, but obviously there is no interaction between UFT and IE.
As soon as I enable the Web add-in, IEcrashes on attempt to open url with Windows Authentication.
Re: UFT14.02/Win10/IE11/Windows Authentication = browser Crash
Please follow the below steps:
Close UFT and IE
2. Open C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\mic.ini
3. Do a backup to mic.ini like a mic.iniBACKUP
4. Inside that find following content
5. Change iexplore.exe=yes to iexplore.exe=no
6. Make sure UFT IE Agent BHO is enabled: IE menu > Tools > Manage Addons > HP Functional Testing Agent
7. Restart tool & browser & UFT
8. Open UFT as admin rights(Please just load the add in that you need in this case try only with web and UI automation) and test.
Also check if the version of UFT and IE are supported: https://admhelp.microfocus.com/uft/en/PAM/UFT_14.xx_PAM.pdf
You can do a UTF repair also:
1- Go to control panel
2- Go to all the programs (uninstall a program)
3- Looking for UFT and do a right click
4- Click on repair
5- Click on next
6- Wait until the repair will be done
Thanks & Regards,