Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Contributor.. Slowioczek Contributor..
Contributor..

When can we expect UFT12 support for Oracle EBS 12.2.3?

Oracle EBS is supported by current Oracle Add-in to version 12.1.1 according PAM. Our company plans upgrading Oracle EBS to 12.2.3. When can we expect UFT12 support for Oracle EBS 12.2.3?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. vzamoraz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: When can we expect UFT12 support for Oracle EBS 12.2.3?

Hello,

There is no ETA yet for the support of this version of E-business Suite.

As soon as I have information related I will replay it here.

Regards,

HP support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.