Highlighted
Absent Member.. vzamoraz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

<(UFT) Support tip> What's New in UFT 12.51

UFT 12.51 expands its integration with other HP's testing solutions with new features and enhancements for greater usability, productivity, and technology support, including:
     • Support for Mobile hybrid applications: UFT can now create Web test objects for the Web objects in your hybrid apps and in the HP Mobile Web app.
    • Expanded LeanFT capabilities: LeanFT further extends its abilities to help you create tests,
including:
    • Connect LeanFT to HP Mobile Center to test your mobile applications

Run your LeanFT tests from ALM
    • Test Java and SAP GUI for Windows objects in your AUTs
    • HTML Report enhancements
    • Object Identification Center and Application Model usability and performance improvements
    • New supported environments: Visual Studio 2015, Windows 10, Eclipse Mars (4.5), Firefox
25-26
    For details on these new features, see

http://leanfthelp.saas.hp.com/en/12.51/HelpCenter/Content/HelpCenterRoot/WhatsNew.htm in the LeanFT Help Center.

Atlassian Bamboo support: UFT expands its coverage of continuous integrations by enabling you to run UFT tests on an Atlassian Bamboo server.

Greater BPT testing capabilities: BPT in UFT is now more comprehensive and easier to use. You can do the following:

• Run a business process test with components (and their associated application areas) with different add-ins
    • Ability for UFT to automatically convert a manual component to a scripted GUI or keyword GUI component
    • Create a business component from a Sprinter XML Data file.
    • Set the option for automatically promoting component parameters to test parameters from the Toolbox pane

Enhancements, including:
    • HTML report improvements, with the ability to embed the report in the Jenkins plugin 

• New methods for Flex and SiebelOpenUI

• Support for DevExpress applications with new .NET Windows Forms methods
    • Ability to compile Delphi applications with unsupported compilers.

New Technology Support: UFT now supports the following technologies and platforms:
• Updated support for the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome. 
• Windows 10
• .NET Framework 4.6

• QT 4.8 applications built with Visual Studio 2008 or mingw gcc 4.8.2
• TE Attachment Reflection for UNIX open VMS 14.1
• TE Micro Focus Rumba 9.3
• TE Attachmate Extra! X-treme 9.3
• Flex 4.14
• SiebelOpenUI 8.1.1.14 SIA
• DevExpress 10.1.5 and 15.1

HP support
If you find this useful, mark Kudos.
Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Established Member.. hltozd
Established Member..

Re: <(UFT) Support tip> What's New in UFT 12.51

Hi,

With new DevExpress support, will DevExpress XtraGrid v7.2 be supported or not?

For recognize DevExpress 10.1.5 and 15.1 objects, which add-in should I use?

In the past I opened I case about it (4651809648 ) and HP said in the future it will be supported. (QCCR1J21930)

Best regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.