<(UFT) Support tip> What's New in UFT 12.51
UFT 12.51 expands its integration with other HP's testing solutions with new features and enhancements for greater usability, productivity, and technology support, including:
• Support for Mobile hybrid applications: UFT can now create Web test objects for the Web objects in your hybrid apps and in the HP Mobile Web app.
• Expanded LeanFT capabilities: LeanFT further extends its abilities to help you create tests,
• Connect LeanFT to HP Mobile Center to test your mobile applications
Run your LeanFT tests from ALM
• Test Java and SAP GUI for Windows objects in your AUTs
• HTML Report enhancements
• Object Identification Center and Application Model usability and performance improvements
• New supported environments: Visual Studio 2015, Windows 10, Eclipse Mars (4.5), Firefox
For details on these new features, see
http://leanfthelp.saas.hp.com/en/12.51/HelpCenter/Content/HelpCenterRoot/WhatsNew.htm in the LeanFT Help Center.
Atlassian Bamboo support: UFT expands its coverage of continuous integrations by enabling you to run UFT tests on an Atlassian Bamboo server.
Greater BPT testing capabilities: BPT in UFT is now more comprehensive and easier to use. You can do the following:
• Run a business process test with components (and their associated application areas) with different add-ins
• Ability for UFT to automatically convert a manual component to a scripted GUI or keyword GUI component
• Create a business component from a Sprinter XML Data file.
• Set the option for automatically promoting component parameters to test parameters from the Toolbox pane
• HTML report improvements, with the ability to embed the report in the Jenkins plugin
• New methods for Flex and SiebelOpenUI
• Support for DevExpress applications with new .NET Windows Forms methods
• Ability to compile Delphi applications with unsupported compilers.
New Technology Support: UFT now supports the following technologies and platforms:
• Updated support for the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome.
• Windows 10
• .NET Framework 4.6
• QT 4.8 applications built with Visual Studio 2008 or mingw gcc 4.8.2
• TE Attachment Reflection for UNIX open VMS 14.1
• TE Micro Focus Rumba 9.3
• TE Attachmate Extra! X-treme 9.3
• Flex 4.14
• SiebelOpenUI 22.214.171.124 SIA
• DevExpress 10.1.5 and 15.1
If you find this useful, mark Kudos.
Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.
Re: <(UFT) Support tip> What's New in UFT 12.51
With new DevExpress support, will DevExpress XtraGrid v7.2 be supported or not?
For recognize DevExpress 10.1.5 and 15.1 objects, which add-in should I use?
In the past I opened I case about it (4651809648 ) and HP said in the future it will be supported. (QCCR1J21930)