Highlighted
Established Member.. raravind
Established Member..

three questions on BPT

Hello Team,

Thanks for this Online Expert Day support.

Please answer for the below questions:

Q1) While Debugging the Component,UFT hangs but shows running status. We can't able to stop or pause it. Currently we are killing the process so that component lock gets created." Any solution to overcome this?

Q2) While running the scenarios from test lab, if we pause the component and kept some breakpoint in particular line and then click on run, script does not pause at the line."

Q3) While running the scenarios from test plan either in Debug or Normal mode, after the execution is over we are able to see only the components passed or failed in dialog window.Is there any way to see the UFT detailed results?"

Regards,

Aravind

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. npeshev Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: three questions on BPT

Hi Aravind,

Regarding Q1 – please check the problem with latest available patch for UFT 12.02 – patch 3 - https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/UFT_00132

If the issue is still observed, please raise support case.

Regarding Q2 – I tried to reproduce the behavior, but without success – I run BPT from Test Plan in debug mode – the execution is paused on the first line of the first component – then I added some breakpoints and hit Run. The execution stops on every breakpoint. I would suggest to upgrade UFT 12.02 to latest patch and check again the problem.

Regarding Q3 – no result are saved when run BPT from Test Plan – it is by design to show only the status of the component. In order to get results please run the tests from Test Lab

Best Regards,

Nik

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.