Idea ID 2850544
we have been using Smart Software Analytics for more than a year. It is sad that for such a product you have to put an Idea Exchange to get rudimentary features.
So I would like to ask for the following functionalities:
* Better logging to make configuration errors visible.
* Better logging to see if certificates are incorrect or expired
* Better documentation with examples (or videos) how to do the software teaching inside the Smart Software Analytics correctly
* Documentation of what permissions need to be set, so that the Smart Software Analytics can be dedicated. Is there even a permission concept for this, or can only an Admin or SuperAdmin use the product?
* Provide all necessary tools to be able to use own certificates in the system. We had to install an extra third party tool to be able to use the BCFKS format of the keystore and truststore with the keytool.exe file.
* At all a configurable logging to be able to see processing steps of the SSA and errors. The current logging does not show, why the SSA is not working or has errors.
* The possibility to read "Installed Software" from the Windows Registry and put it as a rule into the ZSAI file. It may be possible to do this now, but the teaching rules are not transparent.
* Examples for manually creating and editing rules should be available in the documentation in the future.
Otherwise, we like the product very much and it should definitely be developed further.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.