Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Connect:Direct discovery on HP NonStop

Dear collegue,

I am searching for some enlightenment regarding a Connection Exception error I keep getting when using my custom Java connector (based on Sterling's CD Java API) to query Connect:Direct on HP NonStop. When running the connector class from the command line data from Connect:Direct does come in, however as soon as I upload the package to the probe and rerun the discovery, I only see a cryptic "Connection Exception" error. The userid is fine, I can open the C:D port over Telnet, plus I can login over SSH. Would anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? Am I missing something basic here, like maybe an necessary update to uCMDB's libraries? Is CD's Java API compatible with uCMDB 9.0.2 CP8 (which I am running) and HP NonStop?

Regards,

Rutger

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.