Join us at the CMS Virtual Customer Forum December 9th
Please join us at the CMS Virtual Customer Forum December 9, 2020 | 7:30 a.m. PDT | 4:30 p.m. CEST
Highlighted
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

How perform enrichment based on JSON Tag attribut

Jump to solution

Hi

I discovered resources on Azure cloud and get some information thanks to attributs Tags.

I requested to implemente an automation to link resources to business application based on a specific tags on Azure.

I don't know how to do that. The attribut "tags" is not selectable to create Enrichment Rules...

Do you have any idea ?

Regards

Labels (6)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Yann,

I remember that JSON Type attributes can't be edited in the old applet based UI which wasn't designed for such attributes.
When RnD implemented the JSON type attribute (which was the first new attribute type in 10-11 years) it was decided that such a new feature should be supported only in the new UI because it wasn't worth the while to change the old applet UI.

Now the trick is that we don't have yet the new Enrichment Manager in the New UI. 
I wonder if this can be done via Rest API.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Yann,

I remember that JSON Type attributes can't be edited in the old applet based UI which wasn't designed for such attributes.
When RnD implemented the JSON type attribute (which was the first new attribute type in 10-11 years) it was decided that such a new feature should be supported only in the new UI because it wasn't worth the while to change the old applet UI.

Now the trick is that we don't have yet the new Enrichment Manager in the New UI. 
I wonder if this can be done via Rest API.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Captain Captain
Captain

Hi ISSC,

JSON Tags attribute based query is not supported in admin-ui, it is supported only in CMS-UI for query purpose.

As enrichment is not yet implemented in CMS-UI, You cannot perform enrichment based on JSON tag attribute in cms-ui yet. lets wait for CMS-UI to release enrichment manager in it. Hope it will be in 2021 mostly..

or As @JohnCI  mentioned, you can tweak if it can be done by Rest API..

Regards

Bhaskar Badam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Thanks for the answers

The target was to use Enrichment solution to avoid external development using API call to get data and API call to creation relationship
What a pity is it not implemented.

Hope the solution will be implemented soon

Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
I would ask this over Idea Exchange.
Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Glen beat me to it but the second ”like” is mine 🙂
Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.