Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to find out the Deleted CIs in UCMDB with Java API.

I have to find out all deleted CIs in UCMDB with Java API. Is there any Java API so that we can find the deleted CIs in UCMDB.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum moderator

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for Reply. But in this article there is nothing related to my query.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can someone please help in finding uCMDB 8.0 Java API to track deleted CI?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, To my opinion there is no such API

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi, I haven't used the API myself but one certainly exists. There is a document titled 'Solutions and Integrations', chapter 9 details 'The HP Universal CMDB Web Service API' and some use cases on page 361.

Good luck.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.