UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

On UCMDB 2019.05 how do I determine the usage of UDI vs UDF licenses

Jump to solution

I don't see anything in the UCMDB.2019.05 UI or in the UCMDB jmx-console to provide a breakdown of the licenses we are using or how close we might be the running out of licenses.  I can get the capacity of licenses, but not the usage.  I would hope there is a way.

Thanks,
Mel

Labels (2)
0 Likes
12 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
You can upgrade directly to 2019.11
The best approach for an upgrade from 10.22 to 11.4+ that I did so far is with an intermediate version. It's not the case for your as you did a clean install. Keep in mind that the latest release has code changes made in the past 6 months from your 2019.05 version. Check the release notes to see if some new features will be handy for you. It's an opportunity now if you didn't reach Prod yet.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.