Join us at the CMS Virtual Customer Forum December 9th
Please join us at the CMS Virtual Customer Forum December 9, 2020 | 7:30 a.m. PDT | 4:30 p.m. CEST
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TQL are stored in?

hi all.....

can u tell me, where are the tql stored by UCMDB.

like the "FOLDER NAME" or the "DATABASE"

PLZ HELP

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Everything (discovery scripts, views, TQLs, reports etc.) is stored in the database.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply......

but can you please tell me, in which schema and table is the TQL is stored.

Please help..... 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Rohit,

By default the uCMDB stores all data like CIs, Relationships, Views, TQLs etc. in CMDB Schema.

History information is stored in CMDB History schema.

However during Installation if you have changed the Schema Name than it might get stored in some different schema.

I never saw information regarding which table the TQL's are stored in, however you can get in touch with DB team to get  you the table list for that schema, that might give you an idea.

-Puneet

Regards
Puneet

If you find this reply helpful, Click the KUDOS button on the bottom to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Puneet Thnaks for the reply....

after  going through the database tables, i have found that the table name in UCMDB 9 is "CDM_TQL_QUERY_1" and the schema is UCMDB.

can u plz tell me to whome in DB i can conntect for furthure details...

Rohit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Rohit,

I didn't understand that, i thought your question was "Which Schema/Table the TQL's are stored in?" and by your reply i am assuming that you have got the answer.

If you can explain what is your requirement, it would be helpful.

PS - TQL's  are not stored in uCMDB Server unless you create a package for that.

-Puneet

Regards
Puneet

If you find this reply helpful, Click the KUDOS button on the bottom to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks for the reply puneet

my main requirment is to import the TQL in UCMDB, which was exported as XML.

but i want to import them using either JAVA code or any other way but not using the GUI tool....

PLZ HELP....

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Puneet

Thanks for telling about the packages.

using your hint my problem is solved.

Thanks Regards

Rohit

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.