Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

UCMDB and Active Directory

Is there a way to integrate UCMDB 10.22 and Active Directory so I don't need to add specific users, but can log in with their AD account.  We are currently using TLS so the user has access via his certificate in the browser, but we also want the user to have a different login where the login page presents a login.  I know I can configure a second https, with user login, but that only goes to the password defined for the user in UCMDB.  I want UCMDB to go to AD if the user is not defined.

Thanks,

Mel

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

I have configured LDAP and configured regular HTTPS (non-PKI), so I get a login, but it is not accessing LDAP, but the user/password within UCMDB.  The manual tells you how to configure LDAP and I even tested my ID in jmx, but can't seem to get UCMDB to use LDAP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mel

Tags (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.