UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

UCMDB customized CI Type attribute

why I can't delete a customized CI Type attribute that I created in UCMDB ?

3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

There can be several reasons. The error message from the logs should add more clarity.

Therefore check the logs.

Best Regards,

Commander Commander
Commander

Hi,

I would export this CI Type, do a backup of it and then customize its XML file. Finally you can perform a simple import in CI Type Manager.

That should do the trick. If not? Some logs please.

Regards,

Marcin 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.