Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Upgrade from uCMDB 9.02 to 9.03

Experts

I am trying to do the upgrade of uCMDB 9.02 to 9.03. I am new to uCMDB and trying to find a document which explains the upgrade. The readme of 9.02 is explaining the upgrade from 9.01 to 9.02, which is pretty straight forward. Searchd the HP KB for the docs, but couldnt find any which explains this.

I dont want to screw up anything. So if some1 could share the document, it would be great.

Please guide.

Thank you

brav0

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News . - Hp Forum Moderator

I am Listening..
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

hi Bravo,

You need to follow the Deployment Guide that came with UCMDB 9.03 software. In there on page 77 it says you need to select 'Update from 9.0x' instead on new install (see attached), this is under 'Install CMDB' section.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.