Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Simon-GSPM Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Important Please Read *****Forum Usage*******

This Forum is for customers using VM Explorer Free/trial software and is not monitored by support. If you need assistance from Support use the “VM Explorer Support Customer Forum” (requires a support contract and you need to be logged in to see this forum)

0 Likes
5 Replies
JBR2
New Member.

Re: Important Please Read *****Forum Usage*******

Hello,

I am a licensed user of VM Explorer with a support contract but unable to find the “VM Explorer Support Customer Forum” that you refer to.

No doubt this is down to my incompetence but I would be grateful if you could provide a direct link.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

0 Likes
JBR2
New Member.

Thank you for the fast response.

However, when I select the link and even though I am logged in, I get an access denied message below (see attached screenshot).  Any ideas where I am going wrong?

Community Home / Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

it looks like you have not linked your support contract (SAID) to your account.
Take a look at this post for instructions:
/t5/VM-Explorer-Practitioner-Forum/VMX-Support-Tip-How-to-access-the-knowledge-base-for-VM-Explorer/td-p/6864792
Best regards,
Michael

0 Likes
JBR2
New Member.

Hi Michael,

Afraid that's not the reason.  I have double checked that our support contract (SAID) is linked to our account.  Please find the attached screenshot (with the contract no. obfuscated).  Access is still denied.

Best regards.

John

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.