pcsadmin Contributor.
Contributor.

not consistent

hi,

does anybody knows, if this is critical?

The task has finished successfully, but: old Agent Incremental Backup Backup "X:\Backup-M-ab-2017-08\M-SRV02\backup-version-2018-01-07-140333" is not consistent, please check log file.

Thanks

yours sincerly

Stefan

0 Likes
1 Reply
macker Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: not consistent

Potentially - my experience has been that when this occurs vm explorer will initiate a full backup. This happens in my environment when I perform a restore or when a VM is removed and a replacement VM is built with the same name.

I say potentially because if your retention keeps a specific amount of full backups then an event like this could unexpectedly reduce your retention window.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.