Bi-Directional Calendar Function between Vibe and GroupWise

Idea ID 2781925

Bi-Directional Calendar Function between Vibe and GroupWise

As a Vibe & GroupWise customer I want the Calendar function support between Vibe and GroupWise to be Bi-Directional so that i Have only to maintain one Calendar and it syncs between the two systems
17 Comments
Admiral
Admiral
This used to be available via the Datasync connector, but the development of Datasync for anything but GMS (Groupwise Mobility Server) appears to have been terminated?
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I vote to get DataSynchronizer back again; I would like to see that solution be used for the ability to synchronize personal contacts between GroupWise/Exchange and Vibe/Filr so those can be leveraged sharing files. https://ideas.microfocus.com/MFI/novell-vibe/Idea/Detail/1182
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class
Can't agree more, it is almost detrimental to have another separate calendar/contacts/task list in Vibe if you/your company have finally managed to get people to use their GroupWise calendar and tasks list in anything like a meaningful way (and that only because they sync to their iPhones and can now replace a hand written diary...). Work on this please, it would make a difference.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Strongly Agree
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class
YES! It goes without saying. Integrate all your products!
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Completely agree it should be part of the users standard calender.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Is it not a logical that most Vibe users are also GroupWise users? Thus the failure to integrate the GroupWise calendar into Vibe is a serious omission, especially when so many other features are integrated. For this reason our company cannot even consider advocating the use of Vibe Calendars as we are trying to get users to use and share GroupWise calendars
Commodore
Commodore
Strongly Agree
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
yes!
Commander
Commander
I had several users requests for this in the past months. Situation: Multiple Vibe project servers and spaces each with calendar folders. The internal Groupwise users complain about the missing integration.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.