Vibe 4.0.6 is Now Available!
Micro Focus is pleased to announce the general availability of Micro Focus Vibe 4.0.6, the popular framework that allows teams to work together on projects, manage and share documents, and retain knowledge. As a team and workforce productivity platform, Vibe provides a single place for building intranets, collaborating in team and personal workspaces, building landing pages, collaborating on projects, tracking tasks, and much more.
What’s New in Vibe 4.0.6
Vibe 4.0.6 includes a wide range of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes, including many that came directly from you, our customers and users.
New Feature Highlights
- Refurbished Mobile Apps: Newly refurbished Vibe apps for both Android (requires fresh installation) and iOS
- Workflow Viewer Enhancements: A more refined and intuitive workflow viewer experience
- Resizable Nav: Resize the navigation panel to better fit user preferences and workflows
- Database Script Enhancements: Manage-database script enhancements that automate setting the JAVA Path
- Edit-in-Place Enhancements: Edit-in-Place now works with the Microsoft Office Add-In
- And more, including faster Tomcat startup, video streaming support in Safari, and architecture component updates for KeyView 12.1, OpenJDK 11, and TinyMCE 4.9.2
For a full list of enhancements and bug fixes included in Vibe 4.0.6, see the Vibe 4.0.6 Readme, or visit the Customer Center to catch a good vibe and download the latest version. 🙂
Thanks for reading!