ben_nemsi02 Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1352 views

Accepting an appointment

Hi

is there a way to see whether an appointment made by me (where I invited people) has been accepted or not??

Thanks in advance
Ben
0 Likes
5 Replies
buckesfeld Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Accepting an appointment

* ben nemsi02 wrote, On 02/13/2013 03:56 PM:
>
> Hi
>
> is there a way to see whether an appointment made by me (where I
> invited people) has been accepted or not??


Right click the appointment, properties page.

Uwe


--
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
buckesfeld Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Accepting an appointment

Yikes, wrong product.
No, not that I'm aware of. I assume you'd have to tinker with the calendar workflow in some way.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
e-ebell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Accepting an appointment

buckesfeld;2246698 wrote:
Yikes, wrong product.
No, not that I'm aware of. I assume you'd have to tinker with the calendar workflow in some way.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.


Vibe doesn't know about appointments that other people accept or decline. In Vibe you just create calendar entries and add people as attendees whether they would like to attend the appointment or not 😉
But there is always a solution in Vibe to achieve your goals: Just create your own extended calendar entry and/or create a workflow that fits your needs and associate it with your calendar entries.
Implementing this should be a reasonable amount of effort.

HTH
Erik
0 Likes
ben_nemsi02 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Accepting an appointment

e-ebell;2246902 wrote:
Vibe doesn't know about appointments that other people accept or decline. In Vibe you just create calendar entries and add people as attendees whether they would like to attend the appointment or not 😉
But there is always a solution in Vibe to achieve your goals: Just create your own extended calendar entry and/or create a workflow that fits your needs and associate it with your calendar entries.
Implementing this should be a reasonable amount of effort.

HTH
Erik


in a teaming solution like Vibe where collaboration is presented by Novell as a main feature I expect things like setting up a meeting and see whether the invitees accepted or not.
I actually would expect also to be able to see whether my invitees to be occupied or not!!

For me Vibe seems to be very harsh and commanding if it come to set up a meeting. Germans would say "FRISS ODER STIRB"

The next question as a common user is. Whether I do need to know how I could create a workflow by which the recipients have the opportunity to accepted or decline??

In other words. Where can I get an idea how I may learn the way to create a workflow as needed.

Best regards
Ben Nemsi
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Accepting an appointment

ben_nemsi02;2247354 wrote:
In other words. Where can I get an idea how I may learn the way to create a workflow as needed.


Have you have a look in the Resource library? Novell Vibe Resource Library

There you'll find online introduction videos and many examples you can import and play with to get a feel how it works.

Cheers,
Willem
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.