clar1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Author removed after upgrade from 3.4 to 4.0 H1

Hello,

I've upgraded my 3.4 to 4.0H1 and for many entries, in the author row, it's written My Name(removed on jun 22 2015...) .

The names are coming form LDAP through the synchronization process.

Some idea ?

Thanks.

Daniel
0 Likes
2 Replies
e-ebell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Author removed after upgrade from 3.4 to 4.0 H1

Hi Daniel,
this just means that this specific user was deleted in Vibe.
The content that this user created is of course still visible in Vibe and the author information just displays that the user has been deleted from the system.
If during the upgrade to 4.0 you also changed the LDAP and user settings then things like this might happen.
But as far as I see it it is no 4.0 or upgrade issue but a standard user provisioning issue.
HTH
Cheers
Erik
0 Likes
clar1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Author removed after upgrade from 3.4 to 4.0 H1

Hi Erik,

In fact, that's not the problem and the support people are working on it.

I'm using openLdap and everything was working fine in 3.4 .

There are a lot of modifications in LDAP processing in 4.0 and some information which were not in internal tables in 3.4 are now mandatory.

We're currently working on it.

Cheers,
Daniel
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.