Highlighted
mcando Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Column N° and Rating in table

Hi , I want to show the Number (No.) column table option in a Folder but the option does not exist (nor the Rating option)
I click on the configure button next to filter list and edit column layout and I get a list of options but none of these two.
I also administer a Vibe 3.4, the method is different but I can add these two options.

Is there any method to enable them?
Thanks
0 Likes
3 Replies
e-ebell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Column N° and Rating in table

Normally both columns are being listed under "Edit Column Layout".
Did you create a custom folder view? Or is it a standard folder view? If so, which one?
Sometimes resetting the layout settings helps. --> "Edit Column Layout" --> "Restore Default Settings".
HTH
Cheers
Erik
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Yes, I've tried restoring to default layout with no change. It's a common Files folder with no modifications at all. I've also tested it on https://vibe.novell.com with the same results.

e-ebell;2485836 wrote:
Did you create a custom folder view? Or is it a standard folder view? If so, which one?
Sometimes resetting the layout settings helps. --> "Edit Column Layout" --> "Restore Default Settings".
HTH
Cheers
Erik
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi, I solved my problem, I had to edit the default Files form template located in Administration Console - Workspace and folder templates. There I found the 2 options I needed unchecked. I enabled them and it's working now on any new Files folder I create.
The already created ones remain untouched, but I can live with it.

e-ebell;2485836 wrote:
HTH
Cheers
Erik
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.