Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

File size limit seems to be on 100 mb

We are using Vibe 3.1 and we seem to hit a file size limit over 100 mb. I post a spreadsheet weekly with company info and now that the document is over 100 mb's, no one can view it. If I drag and drop the file on the java applet, it will error out that it is too big. If I use the New File Entry and Browse feature, it appears to load but no one can access it. It just has this little black X next to the file name and when you select to download, nothing happens. How can I increase the file size limit or is there something else I need to try?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: File size limit seems to be on 100 mb

txrjohnson;2271551 wrote:
We are using Vibe 3.1 and we seem to hit a file size limit over 100 mb. I post a spreadsheet weekly with company info and now that the document is over 100 mb's, no one can view it. If I drag and drop the file on the java applet, it will error out that it is too big. If I use the New File Entry and Browse feature, it appears to load but no one can access it. It just has this little black X next to the file name and when you select to download, nothing happens. How can I increase the file size limit or is there something else I need to try?

If your issue really has to do with the file size limit then just check the Vibe 3.1 documentation about Managing disk space usage and data quotas: https://www.novell.com/documentation/vibe_onprem31/vibeprem31_admin/data/bmptgtc.html
HTH

Cheers Erik
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.