Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HTML on a landing page

Hi everybody,

i've got an annoying problem. I've created a huge table by using the HTML-element on a landing page. The problem is that i've used some images as table heading. Now everytime I change a row, the second image gets doubled. After that if I want to fix the table heading I have to change every image by placing the correct one --> saving --> exiting the edit-view --> reentering the edit-view and then change the next image. This is because if I change the first doubled image and save, the second image gets doubled and so on.

Here is a screenshot for better understanding:

As you can see the image "Deutsch" is doubled. The one in the gray box is wrong.

I tried many thing to fix. (Different file-types, editing only in the wysywig-editor, editing only in the HTML-Code, completly new landing page,...)

By the way: I've only done the this with the images, bacause I couldn't find a way to write vertically. If you can tell me how to write, so it looks exactly like the images, I would prefere that solution

Kind regards lJack
Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HTML on a landing page

lJack;2336630 wrote:

By the way: I've only done the this with the images, bacause I couldn't find a way to write vertically. If you can tell me how to write, so it looks exactly like the images, I would prefere that solution

What you are experiencing might be a but. I didn't try to reproduce it but sometimes the editor shows strange behavior, so it might really be a bug.
But: what you want to accomplish can be done via CSS, just add a style-attribute to your HTML-element(s) and start playing around with CSS transform declarations, e.g.

<div style="transform: rotate(-90deg);"></div>

HTH
Cheers
Erik
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HTML on a landing page

e-ebell;2336790 wrote:

<div style="transform: rotate(-90deg);"></div>

Hi Erik,

this was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much. Sorry for my late reply, but I didn't have the time to check till now.

One Problem now is remaining: The Column-width is expanded to to the width which would be necessary if the word were horizontal, dispite it is vertical.
I tried several things like style width or col width, nothing worked...
#
Do you (or somebody else) have a hint for me how to solve this issue?

Greeting lJack
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.