cu SveN

Labels (1)
0 Likes
18 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Is Vibe dead?

We will be shipping Vibe 4.0.7 in the February time frame.   When that happens I will update the end of committed support date.   We will also be getting a new lifecycle page very soon where I will be able to communicate this better.

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Oh MAN!  I really hope not!!! I FINALLY got my Vibe system working after much time and users are in the process of setting up about 150 workspaces.  I would be killed if after all this it goes away.  It would not be good for me at all.  OH PLUHHHEEEESSSE.....please.... keep it alive, for at least 5 years.  🙂

Val

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi

What's new in Vibe 4.0.7

0 Likes
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello Mike,
thanks for clarification!
cu SveN
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

"We will be shipping Vibe 4.0.7 in the February time frame."
Which year?
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

2020.   We have released Vibe 4.0.7 from engineering to our OPS team to deliver it to customers.   So you should be seeing it available in the next few days.  

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks 😊

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Great!  I look forward to seeing it.  (Whew!)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Should we contact Customer Center suppport ? Still not seeing it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The product is done,  still going through some last minute validations to make it available in customer center.  It will be available soon.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

@misha 

Not much https://www.novell.com/documentation/vibe4/vibe4_readme_novell/data/vibe4_readme_novell.html#new-in-407 .

Some fixes, TLS 1.2 support, but nothing new. It´s much better as nothing, but I hope we will get clear statement about future of this product. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.