Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Migrating from MySQL to PostgreSQL

Hi

I have Vibe 4.0.6 with MySQL db
What software tool can be migrated to PostgreSQL?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

There are lots of tools out there such as database.net

but one place worth looking is latest version of Filr 4. If you have already running, go to /opt/novell/migration and the basic scripts are there. May need some work, but a good place to start. I may give this a try myself as I have access to a mysql vibe site.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi

I'm on the stand deployed vibe with db mysql and postgres11
I tried two tools pgloader and py-mysql2psql
I get errors migrating tables from sitascape mysql in sitascape postgresql
What kind of target connector is needed to migrate the tables of the database sitascape mysql in sitascape postgresql.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.