Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Survey shows users voting pick

I have created a new survey on Vibe 3.1 and I have checked the fields for "Only moderator can see vote results before due time" and "only moderator can see vote results after due time" and "only moderator can see who has voted and how", but when I send the Survey out for the users to vote, they see a little hyperlink that reads "View how others voted" and it comes up with each username and how they voted. HR is wanted this to be a silent vote and does not want the users to see who voted for what. How can I turn that hyperlink off, or make sure the users can vote, but not see results of who voted which way?

Thanks
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Survey shows users voting pick

I might have discovered my answer by playing around with access rights. I went to the Survey folder, and under the pull down menu Folder>>Access Control, I selected No for "Inherit role membership from parent folder". The on the Add a Role section, I de-selected Team Member under the Team Members line and moved that to Visitor. Clicked on Save Changes and the "View how others voted" link went away.

txrjohnson;2251229 wrote:
I have created a new survey on Vibe 3.1 and I have checked the fields for "Only moderator can see vote results before due time" and "only moderator can see vote results after due time" and "only moderator can see who has voted and how", but when I send the Survey out for the users to vote, they see a little hyperlink that reads "View how others voted" and it comes up with each username and how they voted. HR is wanted this to be a silent vote and does not want the users to see who voted for what. How can I turn that hyperlink off, or make sure the users can vote, but not see results of who voted which way?

Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.