warrenstewart Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vibe 4.0.3 Time Diplays Incorrectly

After an entry is made in Vibe, the time stamp appears to be GMT -1 or GMT DST.
Calendar. Milestones and tasks are all timestamped wrong making these features unusable.
It is a simple single server implementation on a VM. The host is NTP synced and the VM is NTP synced. I have also run the config to ensure that the correct time zone has been configured, but time is still off.
I would certainly appreciate any insight into this issue.
Warren
0 Likes
3 Replies
e-ebell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Vibe 4.0.3 Time Diplays Incorrectly

Hi Warren, I assume that the timezone in your user profile is not been set to the timezone you're in.
When being logged in in Vibe navigate to your user profile, click edit and check your timezone settings.
In case you want to specify the standard timezone for all users you can do so in the ldap connector properties in the admin console. (if you're synchronizing your users from ldap)
HTH
Cheers
Erik
0 Likes
warrenstewart Absent Member.
Absent Member.

e-ebell;2467700 wrote:
Hi Warren, I assume that the timezone in your user profile is not been set to the timezone you're in.
When being logged in in Vibe navigate to your user profile, click edit and check your timezone settings.
In case you want to specify the standard timezone for all users you can do so in the ldap connector properties in the admin console. (if you're synchronizing your users from ldap)
HTH
Cheers
Erik

Hi Erik,

That appears to have fixed it.
So, since I checked the appropriate TZ in the LDAP connector, then any new user will be in our correct TZ?
It appears that any existing user will need to change the TZ in their own profile. That's okay because we only have a handful of users so far. We were trying to resolve this issue before adding all users.

Thanks,
Warren
0 Likes
e-ebell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, setting the timezone in the ldap connector will work for any new LDAP user logging in.
The existing users can change the timezone themselves OR you can do it for them: just log in as admin and edit the users' profiles.
HTH
Cheers
Erik
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.