enclude Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vibe - new field in form

Hi,
i'm newbie in Novell Vibe. Since two weeks in my responsibilities are to manage Vibe. Earlier this duty was previously IT admin. Now it's mine.

I have configured workspace "Technical Department" and folder "Orders". When I add new position in Orders, i see form with many field (eg. "Date", "contractor", "date of delivery", "address", "localization", "warehouse", "mail address"). So, i need add new field (text field, it's ID from ZENDESK, entered manually). Where I can add new field to form "orders"?

Thanks for help 🙂

0 Likes
2 Replies
enclude Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Vibe - new field in form

Needed field
0 Likes
e-ebell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Vibe - new field in form

- Navigate to the folder -> Click on the cogwheel icon -> "Configure Views, URLs and Controls"
- Find out which default entry type is configured
- if it is a global definition it can be found and configured in the admin console (being logged in as "admin" or a zone admin)
- it it is a local definition it can be found by clicking the cogwheel icon -> "Form and View Designers". If the definition isn't configured on the folder itself, navigate up (using the navigation tree displayed above) until you locate the definition.
- modify the definition. Be careful what you do.
There are dozens of great training videos in the web, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDodVN-sH9U
HTH

Cheers
Erik
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.