Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Where can I find InternalID listing?

Hi,

Where can I find a completely listing of all internalID's?
I mean such things like this

firstName
firstName
ldapGuid
name
workPhone
emailAddress
lastName
lastName
description

I need this if I want to synchronize all informations from the eDIR to Vibe user profil.
But I didn't found such listing...

Any idea or tip?

THX
Andre
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Where can I find InternalID listing?

!SOLVED! - But with a very bad aftertaste!

Ok, another thing who sucks Novell... :mad: ... There is no listing about the vibe_field_names for the user profile page... oh what a sh.t ...
Why it's not possible to list the standard names... ?!? ... The developer has them...
Why have the admin search the standard names manually?!? :mad: Or have to write a JSP script to find them?!? :mad: Did Novell really believe that the admin job
is a boring job and Novell have to give them work?!? Oh man...

All of the needed data (mobile number, address, job title, et cetera) are still in our eDIR... The only thing to get them in Vibe is to set the internal_name = LDAP_name...
but before I can set this I have to search manually(!) for the field names for mobile phone, address, city and so on... :mad:
Hey Vibe should be a professional product, or? And a professional product should have such things are wrote in the manual...

"Novell makes IT works as one" ... This is another example that such words are only warm words ...

As soon I got all standard vibe_field_names in the user profile view I will publish they here...

THX
Andre
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Where can I find InternalID listing?

Here a first list of Vibe internal names of profile view:

name
firstName
middlename
lastname
jobTitle
state
postalCode
phone
workPhone
mobilePhone
emailAddress
mobileEmailAddress
txtEmailAddress
presenceID
skypeId
department
manager
locale
office
responsibilities

Andre
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.