Saleschke Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Who is following me?

Where can i see who is following me in Vibe?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Who is following me?

Saleschke;2249552 wrote:
Where can i see who is following me in Vibe?

I might have missed the way to do this... but as far as I know, it's not possible to see who's following you within the default options. The following function is just a search query for entries created by the id's you've set to follow.

One might be able to search through all the personal follow lists and build a list from that, listing who's listed to follow you. But I don't know if you can query that by jsp or other.

You could try posting this question in the Kablink forums (https://community.kablink.org).

-Willem
0 Likes
Highlighted
Saleschke Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks, i posted it in Kablink Forum. If i get an answer there, i'll let you know here 😉
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Saleschke;2249580 wrote:
Thanks, i posted it in Kablink Forum. If i get an answer there, i'll let you know here 😉

Cool 🙂 Always good when you can "feed" things back into the forums!

Cheers,
Willem
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.