Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
cesmad Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Wrong workflow state in overview of items

Hello all,
in our Vibe we have helpdesk ticket system realized by workflow.
Tickets in special helpdesk folder go from state to state ... to end.
But we have problem that overview of tickets shows some tickets in another state than in their details.
For example, last state is "Z (Ticket is done)", and before "Z" is state "X (Closed Ticket is checked by user)".
In overview have state X those tickets with Z state (Z state is in their details). I absolutely have no idea what is wrong.
Thank you for your help!
Michal

Please see pictures... (Czech words on picture... Kontrola řešení -> State X, Ukončený ticket -> State Z.
Ticket 1062, in state X
---

The same ticket with details, state Z
---
0 Likes
2 Replies
cesmad Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Wrong workflow state in overview of items

I'm sorry. Version of Vibe is 4.0.3
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Wrong workflow state in overview of items

Have you refreshed the screen IE navigate to another folder and then navigate back? I've seen where sometimes when you modify an entry, the folder doesn't refresh and still shows the older information. You have to reload the folder contents to see the new information.

Lothar
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.