Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iCal sync problem in VIbe

Hi!

When I try to sync a Task folder to a Calendar by URL an error occurs: "Can't access given URL address". And if I do it by file, it doesn't update automatically when someone adds a task. Have to add the file again. Would like the Calendar to update automatically. Help please! 🙂

Regards,

Ian
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: iCal sync problem in VIbe

ianaltosaar;2344620 wrote:
Hi!

When I try to sync a Task folder to a Calendar by URL an error occurs: "Can't access given URL address". And if I do it by file, it doesn't update automatically when someone adds a task. Have to add the file again. Would like the Calendar to update automatically. Help please! 🙂

Regards,

Ian

Hi,
could it be the same issue I had years ago: https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=621671 ?

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes seems to be the same issue or similar. Tried with IE and we have Vibe 3.4 installed.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Got it working using the Accessory panel. Thanks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.