We are delighted to announce Visual COBOL 3.0, the latest major release of our modern solution for COBOL application development and deployment.
Visual COBOL is the bridge to modern software development practices and the latest delivery platforms. This release enables Net Express and Server Express customers to modernize their applications and their software development pipeline and move to the latest operating platforms.
Visual COBOL 3.0 Highlights:
- New features for Agile development teams including support for continuous integration (CI) systems, a unit testing framework and 1-year subscription to Micro Focus Rhythm
- Patented reversible debugging tools for Red Hat Intel platforms
- Support for generating JSON data from COBOL records
- Support for the latest development tools and the latest releases of operating systems platforms
- Over 100 customer requested fixes and enhancements
Micro Focus is hosting a launch webinar for COBOL customers on Thursday, July 13th. Join us to see this latest technology and learn more about these new tools for the modern COBOL developer.
The COBOL product team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.