Absent Member.
Absent Member.

107 operation not implemented in this run time system

Jump to solution

We are moving from Solaris to Suse Linux and for the same I am trying to create new executable.

Using visual cobol for eclipse when I created the executable and ran the programs in CMO (Solaris) everything works fine.

But when I create executable and run one of the program in FMO (Suse Linux) the script fails giving the below error.

Execution Error : file 'sitefc30'

error code: 107, pc=0, call=1, seg=0

107   Operation not implemented in this Run-Time System

I have never come across this error. Below is the screenshot of the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Chris,

Sorry for the confusion. When I debugged the program found that the input file had got corrupted and the input values was not proper. Now the issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
While trying to look for a solution on net it says that this might be multi-threading issue. Can someone please help me how to resolve the issue.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
What is the program actually doing when it gets this error? Do you know the COBOL statement on which this is failing?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Chris,

Sorry for the confusion. When I debugged the program found that the input file had got corrupted and the input values was not proper. Now the issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Excellent news that it is now resolved. Thanks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.