Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

A new Visual COBOL Webinar Series is starting soon

Interested in learning OO COBOL?  Don't miss this free Visual COBOL Webinar Series starting September 25th.

Learn more here -> online.microfocus.com/OOPWebinarSeries

Register today!

0 Likes
13 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: A new Visual COBOL Webinar Series is starting soon

Unfortunatly I live on the west coast which means it starts at 7 am, which is before I get to work.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi David, we'll be recording the webinars so you can watch these at a more reasonable hour. Please do register though so we can send the video link to you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It was my understanding that links and or other material were going to be sent out via email.  Maybe this was done and my team was missed.  Please let me know.  Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, please expect an email with links to the recording and other referenced materials very soon. Regards, Scot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Scot is right, video recording coming soon! Watch your inbox.. I'll also post a link to the recording here when it has been finalised.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have been trying to watch for the email with the links, but maybe I missed it.  If I didn't, do you have any idea when these might come out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Apologies for the delay - the videos are being uploaded as we speak. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The webinars will be available on this weblink: www.microfocus.com/.../index.aspx

Please register and bookmark the page.

Webinar one is available and the second is currently being uploaded, will be live later today.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OLA QUERO SIM PARTICIPAR,  COMO ME REGISTRAR NA PAGINA JA FIZ MEU CADASTRO DIAS ATRAS  QUAL O HORARIO PALESTRA?????

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Você pode encontrar as informações em www.microfocus.com.br/.../index.aspx

–Ғɑɳօ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

I registered for the series but have been unable to watch the videos. The link given just redirects me to a website inviting me to register (again). So how do I get to watch them?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.