Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Activate Visual Cobol for Visual Studio 2013 (Trial Version)

I have downloaded Visual Cobol for Visual Studio 2013 yesterday. The activation failed with error message "No license for this feature is available".

I'm using Serial Number 600000722690 and License Key DF6CF8070A6BBDD6 witch i have received in the link.

May i ask for some help?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Activate Visual Cobol for Visual Studio 2013 (Trial Version)

Thank you for contacting Micro Focus Community, My name is Rosa and I will assist you with this issue.
What message do you get when trying to activate the key?
Regards,
Rosa Calleri
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Rosa,
I get the following message:
Error installing licenses. Unable to authorize a license using the supplied authorization code.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Steffen.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

can you please talk me through and let me know what are the step that you do in order to register the Authorization code? Are you using the License Administrator? is the machine connected to the internet? It will be good to have more and detailed information in order for me to assist. Would you prefer a remote session? if so please let me know by emailing to supportline@microfocus.com with your email and possible phone number.

Regards.
Rosa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I've downloaded the evaluation version of Visual Cobol for Visual Studio 2015 and activation also doesn't work. I've tracked down the problem to the licence manager. The URL used for activation (activate.microfocus.com/.../activate.aspx) is not reachable - even the hostname activate.microfocus.com is not reachable.

Is activate.microfocus.com/.../activate.aspx the correct URL for the MF activation server?

Thanks in advance
Michael
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.