New Member.

AcuCOBOL 9.2.5 migration to Visual COBOL

Jump to solution

Hello,

Is there any guide on how to begin migrate my Project which I made with extend 9.2.5 (acucobol-gt) into Visual COBOL? I just need a startup guide with how to migrate source code, screens, event paragraph, variables etc.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Moving from AcuCOBOL-GT to Visual COBOL is not a simple process in most cases. We have some tools available to help but it normally would take getting our Professional Services group involved to analyze your existing application to determine the best way forward.

I would recommend that you contact your Micro Focus Account Manager in order to move forward in this endeavor.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Moving from AcuCOBOL-GT to Visual COBOL is not a simple process in most cases. We have some tools available to help but it normally would take getting our Professional Services group involved to analyze your existing application to determine the best way forward.

I would recommend that you contact your Micro Focus Account Manager in order to move forward in this endeavor.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.