Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Add watch point - VC 2019

Jump to solution

Silly question really but I can't find a way to add a watch point i.e. see contents of a variable in VC PE. I used to be able to do this in VC PE 2017 but, unless I'm missing something obvious, I'm at a a loss with VC 2019.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Add watch point - VC 2019

Jump to solution

Hi Paolo,

I recently created a couple of blogs on debugging functionality that may be useful to you, including new Watchpoint functionality in 5.0 ie being able to specify conditions. If you look here you will find it and other articles that may be of interest :

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Application-Modernization/bg-p/AMCBlog

Gael

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution
Sorry, found it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Paolo,

I recently created a couple of blogs on debugging functionality that may be useful to you, including new Watchpoint functionality in 5.0 ie being able to specify conditions. If you look here you will find it and other articles that may be of interest :

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Application-Modernization/bg-p/AMCBlog

Gael

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution
Gael
Many thanks. Those blogs look very informative.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.