Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Asking for Help from MySQL Users

Hello,

Micro Focus is looking for some information from customers who use the MySQL database in conjunction with our OpenESQL technology available in Visual COBOL. In particular we are looking for which MySQL products and platforms are being used.

I have attached a brief 4 question survey to this post which provides a list of products, versions and available platforms. We ask if you could please download this survey and fill out the form and then return it to me via email to chris.glazier@microfocus.com.

If you are not currently using OpenESQL or Visual COBOL, we ask that you still complete the survey and then in the comment fields indicate which products and technologies that you are using with MySQL.

Your help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Chris,

I believe I'm using the 32 bit ODBC connector on Windows 10. Your form has no option for that. What should I do?

Linden

Linden Rowland - IT Consultant
Owner/Developer, www.SchoolReportWriter.com
IT Consultant to Tindle Newspaper Group

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Linden,

That would go under the Windows 10 column under x86-64 running Windows for Question 2 which asks about ODBC/Connector product.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ah sorry being thick! 32-ODBC in 64-bit Windows environments. I've emailed you. Cheers, Linden

Linden Rowland - IT Consultant
Owner/Developer, www.SchoolReportWriter.com
IT Consultant to Tindle Newspaper Group

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Is anybody else using MySQL with Micro Focus products? We would love to hear from you if you wouldn't mind filling out the survey attached above and returning it to me at chris.glazier@microfocus.com

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.