Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Authorization code for personal COBOL Ed.

I need some help about this code because my company needs a development quickly and the trial shows good results we are on capacity to buy the total license. Please if you can provide me the code in a month or two we buy this license

Thanks for your collaboration

Best regards

Jaime Roza

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Authorization code for personal COBOL Ed.

I am not sure what you are asking for here.

The Visual COBOL Personal Edition is a free copy of Visual COBOL that can be used for academic purposes only. You can not develop and deploy your application with this product.

I think what you should be looking at is a Trial license which you can find here:

If you have already been through a 3 month trial then you should contact your Account Manager and ask about a Trial extension if you need more time.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.