Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

COBCH1710 ASP.NET

Jump to solution

This is appearing this error when I create an asp.net project I create the new page but it does not show the fields. I'm using VC 4.0 VS 2015

Esta aparecendo este erro quando crio um projeto asp.net crio a página nova mas não mostras os campos. Estou usando VC 4.0 VS 2015

I noticed that when we add an object to the page it does not create the link in the designer.cbl

Eu percebi que quando acrescentamos um objeto na página ele não cria a ligação no designer.cbl 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: COBCH1710 ASP.NET

Jump to solution
I have done some testing here and I get the same result. It appears to be related to using the default control names like Label1. As a workaround if you create a control and then change its name in the Properties window to something like lblLabel1 then they will appear in the Intellisense list.

This appears to be a bug. If you could create a support incident for this problem and reference my name in the description then I would be happy to create the bug report for you.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
I have done some testing here and I get the same result. It appears to be related to using the default control names like Label1. As a workaround if you create a control and then change its name in the Properties window to something like lblLabel1 then they will appear in the Intellisense list.

This appears to be a bug. If you could create a support incident for this problem and reference my name in the description then I would be happy to create the bug report for you.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution
Thanks Chris I'll open an incident!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.