Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

CobolClass.exe not working

Jump to solution

Hi Everybody,

I downloaded the VisualCobol Academic Courseware and couldn't run the COBOLClass to extract the sample files.

Any help would be appreciate it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: CobolClass.exe not working

Jump to solution

Are you referring to the Visual COBOL Course Material.zip file?

This would require that you have WinZip installed on your computer if you are running an older OS like Windows XP.

If you are running Windows 7 then you should be able to open this file using Windows Explorer and then copy its contents to your C: drive.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Are you referring to the Visual COBOL Course Material.zip file?

This would require that you have WinZip installed on your computer if you are running an older OS like Windows XP.

If you are running Windows 7 then you should be able to open this file using Windows Explorer and then copy its contents to your C: drive.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks Chris,

It seems that my extractor (zipgenius) was creating the problem.

I used another system to extract the files.

Thanks again, your suggestion help me fix this problem.

Regards,

Luis T.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.